First Preventers is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 2019 by Rick Shaw.
Through donations, fundraising, and grants the non-profit helps to provide schools, organizations, and communities with access to the trailblazing First Preventers Program and other partnerships in order to create a safer space for students, employees, community members, and others by preventing more incidents and tragedies before they happen.
The collaboration of the many people involved in this process has already proven that when information is obtained and acted upon – great things can happen.
– First Preventers Program Participant
Supporting First Preventers
Interested in supporting First Preventers to help other schools, organizations, and communities can implement these proven tools? We’ve got a couple ways you can help!
Buy the book with Amazon Smile
Did you know you can support non-profits just by buying things from smile.amazon.com?
- Simply login to your account and then visit smile.amazon.com.
- Click on “Your Charity” in the main navigation.
- Either click to select your charity (if this is your first time) or click change your charity (if you want to update your chosen charity).
- Search for “Firstpreventersorg” and set it as your chosen charity.
- Buy The First Preventers Playbook.
- Boom! You’re officially helping First Preventers with each purchase you make.
Make a Direct Donation
First Preventers is an official 501(c)3 nonprofit organization so your donations are tax-deductible! Simply click on the donation button below to make a direct donation to help other schools, organizations, and communities can implement these proven tools.